As the word “penny” suggests, people, in general, think that penny stock means the stock that trades under $1 per share, but to have a basic understanding of what a penny stock is, the definition given by the US Securities and Exchange Commission is worth looking at. It says any security that is issued by a small company and trades below $5 per share is a penny stock. Large numbers of investors, especially those who consider themselves “smart” try to keep themselves and others away from these stocks. There may be many reasons for this but I think probably the main reason is, they would have made huge losses by jumping into these stocks without proper planning or guidance. Needless to say here but if a trader doesn’t educate himself and trades blindly; he is surely going to make loss it doesn’t matter whether it is penny stock or the so called blue chip one.
The trading in penny stocks can provide huge benefits. First of all, these stocks can rise substantially and may even double or triple the current price. Second, because of low investment required, you can buy many stocks at a time with a limited capital and reap the fruits of diversification. For example, if you have a basket of ten stocks and out of that if only three triples and seven remain unchanged, you can make fantastic returns on your investment. Third, as these stocks are not traded on any major exchange, they are less affected by macro factors. Finally, as big funds are not involved in penny stocks trading, these stocks are generally not well researched it is relatively easy to find value here.
So now the million dollar question is how to find these stocks. I would like to say here “Just keep it simple”. Think for a while, what the people in other professions do? Think about the experts like doctor, attorney, musicians or even plumber. They master the art systematically. Think about the years they put in learning these professions. So, in short, don’t you think that you should have someone to educate you and at the same time enable you to grow your money?
I know the answer will be obviously yes. If it is so, why don’t you use the service of an expert like Jeff Williams? Jeff is a professional trader with over 15 years of experience. He trades stocks ranging from $0.001 to $5.00. Yes, you read it right he trades the stocks priced at $0.001 as well. His educational platform Penny Pro helps traders by providing them with access to a video library, buy and sell alerts and a chat room where users can interact with many expert traders. Besides Jeff, there are few moderators on Penny Pro who post trade ideas.
Why do traders like penny pro?
- It captures moves of stocks that are really penny stocks. There is hardly any expert who tracks stocks that quote below $1. Usually, the aim is to capture 10% to 25 % up move in the stocks ranging from $0.01 to $5.
- The traders get alerts by way of chat. Also, its interactive chat room allows the traders to share their idea and have benefit of different ideas. Each trader has unique strength and the chat room combines this strength and eventually benefits all. It is very useful for the traders especially the newcomers as it will prevent them from doing common mistakes.
- It doesn’t matter whether a trader is a high profile one or a small account trading with few hundred dollars. As it offers a variety of programs, a trader can have one according to the need.
- Penny pro has educational webinars that enable traders to enhance the knowledge and grasp the basics of penny stocks trading.
- Penny pro provides a premium educational library for traders.
- It provides a daily watch list that saves the traders’ time in researching the stocks. Out of many stocks traded in markets, Jeff puts few for you to concentrate. In short, you need not waste your time in researching which stocks to track.
These all enables a trader really learn the art of trading while making profits. This is not a simple alert service that requires you to blindly follow the alerts. Here at least you are nurturing your brain with all these inputs.
Packages offered by Penny Pro
There are many packages namely Bundle, annual, monthly, and elite. You can choose whatever suits you the best. Besides these packages, Jeff also offers set of valuable DVDs that can really enhance your knowledge.
What is Penny Pro Elite?
It is very useful as it gives:
- One to one personalized mentoring. What else a trader need? It is obvious that thought process is constantly running in a trader’s mind. One to one mentoring will do everything that is needed to make your brain capable of growing the money.
- The traders are given here VIP access to the chat room.
- DVD combo pack worth $ 1200 is provided free to Pro Elite members.
- Pro Elite members get one year free subscription to PENNY PRO PREMIUM (priced at $999), and 1 year subscription to topstockpicks.com (priced at $1999)
There are many newsletters and alert services in the market but the most important thing you get in Penny Pro is education. In any profession, once proper skills are acquired, the result is obvious. You will be able to master the art and find the stocks on your own if you utilize these valuable tools. Jeff always tries to help the traders and clear their doubts so if you are interested in a TRIAL before subscribing, he will do this for you. Just go ahead and have a step towards SUCCESSSSSS…..